YouTube Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (13.49.52) of YouTube for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of YouTube
File Name: YouTube
App Version: 13.49.52
How To Install YouTube on Windows PC
To install YouTube For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download YouTube full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” YouTube “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play YouTube on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
YouTube Features and Description
YouTube App Preview
Get the official YouTube app for Android phones and tablets. See what the world is watching — from the hottest music videos to what’s trending in gaming, entertainment, news, and more. Subscribe to channels you love, share with friends, and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, your subscriptions, or your account. You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
• Browse personal recommendations on the Home tab
• See the latest from your favorite channels on the Subscriptions tab
• Look up videos you’ve watched and liked on the Account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
• Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, and shares
• Upload and edit your own videos with filters and music – all inside the app
• New Activity tab where you can easily find and control all of your notifications
• Swipe to remove videos from playlists you’ve created
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
YouTube is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.