X AIR Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (1.5.5) of X AIR for Windows 10, Windows 11 (64 bit and 32 bit) directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of X AIR
File Name: X AIR
App Version: 1.5.5
How To Install X AIR on Windows PC
To install X AIR For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download X AIR full version on your Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 PC and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” X AIR “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play X AIR on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
X AIR Features and Description
X AIR App Preview
The X AIR Android® App allows you to control all mixing, processing and effects functions of BEHRINGER’s X AIR digital mixer series right from your Android® tablet or smartphone.
X AIR for Android® delivers comprehensive control for the X18, XR18, XR16, and XR12 mixers. The user interface is configurable for either simplified access or expert level editing (S/E), for mixing 18 input channels to 12 buses. Control is also provided for the 4 internal stereo effects processors – all of which feature the critically-acclaimed BEHRINGER X32 audio processing engine.
The X AIR app provides the mobility to go where you need to get the most out of your system, enabling you to adjust your house mix from any seat or fine-tune monitor mixes from on-stage. Since all BEHRINGER’s X AIR mixers feature internal access points, setting up the X AIR app couldn’t be simpler – just select the X AIR network and connect your Android® device to it. Upon opening the app, your X AIR mixer will show up as a controllable device, and will even allow you to lock your Android® device to that specific X AIR mixer. You can also run the X AIR app in demo mode without connecting to your BEHRINGER X AIR series mixer. Additional hardware is not required, making the X AIR Android® App the ideal solution for seamless remote mixing applications.
– Control all Input Levels, incl. Preamp Gain, Low Cut, Phase, Phantom, Stereo Link
– Channel Parametric EQ Control – fine-tune EQ from anywhere in the room
– Configurable RTA overlay on the EQ editing screens, or separate large analyzer screen
– Metering Overview – whether you use the Android® tablet or smartphone remotely or at the console, all levels at a glance
– Control bus send levels of input channels conveniently from their channel faders
– Detailed Preamp/Configuration, Gate, Dynamics, EQ and Bus Sends pages
– 4 Full Effects editing screens for Hall Reverb, Vintage Room Reverb, Modulation Delay, and Dimensional Chorus, or more than 50 other studio quality effects
– Use single bus-send mode for personal monitoring application without risking to affect any other signal path
– All input channels can be assigned to one of two AutoMixing (gain sharing) groups for conferences or panel discussions
– 4 Mute Groups and 4 DCA Groups remote controllable from the app
– X AIR Mixer’s 64 internal snapshots can be filtered and recalled instantaneously
– USB Return routing options to stereo Aux- and FX-Returns (X18/XR18 only)
– NOTE: With version 1.5, we have dropped support of the former IDCA function in favor of the four new mixer-internal DCAs. The internal DCAs are causing way lower network traffic and improve the response of the app, especially when more remote control clients (e.g. for personal monitoring) are connected to the same mixer.
– Compatible with Android® devices running Android® 4.0 or higher, display sizes larger than 5″ recommended
– X AIR 1.5 requires X AIR series mixer firmware V1.11 or higher, or can be used in demo mode
– Factory presets for channel, dynamics and equalizer now correctly loaded
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from many resources like Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
X AIR is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.