WordPad Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (1.0) of WordPad for Windows 10, Windows 11 (64 bit and 32 bit) directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of WordPad
File Name: WordPad
App Version: 1.0
How To Install WordPad on Windows PC
To install WordPad For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download WordPad full version on your Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 PC and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” WordPad “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play WordPad on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
WordPad Features and Description
WordPad App Preview
The new version can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bitshift.wordpad
This is an older version for legacy devices!
This version is no longer under development.
A quick and easy to use text editor with minimal interface. A minimal interface gives you more space to view and edit your documents. Great for taking notes, todo lists, jot down lecture notes or editing text files.
– Optional automatic saving of documents
– Sharing in and out of the application
– Optional spell check support
– Minimal, clean interface
– Quick and easy to use
– Custom themes
– Support for large files (tested with 10 mb file)
– History of recent documents
– Multiple character set encoding options
– Fixed state saving after canceling out of the save dialog
– Added long click in the open dialog to allow rename and delete of files
– Note: UNINSTALL then REINSTALL due to the amount of changes in this build!
– Optimised for kit kat – android 4.4
– Removed volume scrolling
– Added navigation drawer interface
– Cleaned opening and closing of keyboard when using menus
– Full-screen mode has returned!
– Optimised and cleaned code, so there may be some new bugs
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
WordPad is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.