WireGoggles Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (2.4.5) of WireGoggles for Windows 10, Windows 11 (64 bit and 32 bit) directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of WireGoggles
File Name: WireGoggles
App Version: 2.4.5
How To Install WireGoggles on Windows PC
To install WireGoggles For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download WireGoggles full version on your Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 PC and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” WireGoggles “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play WireGoggles on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
WireGoggles Features and Description
WireGoggles App Preview
WireGoggles displays a real-time wireframe outline of what your camera is pointing at. Choose from 20 color schemes or create your own, and save and share pictures. You can record and play back videos with audio, and export them as WebM files. You can also apply the effects to your existing pictures.
WireGoggles is now open source! See https://github.com/dozingcat/WireGoggles
Please email if you encounter any problems.
– Bug fixes.
– Improved performance when converting existing pictures.
– Option to automatically convert pictures you take with the normal camera.
– Revised UI with Material icons and theme
– Updated to latest WebM encoder
– Added option to export video as a zip file with each frame as a PNG image
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
WireGoggles is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.