Vysor for PC Windows 10 – Download Latest version (2.0.3) of Vysor – Android control on PC for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Vysor for PC Windows 10
File Name: Vysor – Android control on PC
App Version: 2.0.3
Mirror: Download Vysor for PC
How To Install Vysor for Windows 10
To install Vysor – Android control on PC For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Vysor – Android control on PC full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Vysor – Android control on PC “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Vysor – Android control on PC on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
How To Setup Vysor for PC Windows
1) Install Vysor for Android.
2) Follow the instructions for getting USB debugging enabled. Here’s a Youtube video to help you out:
3) Download the Vysor Chrome app. This will let you view your Android from your PC:
4) Windows users will need to install ADB Drivers:
5) You’re good to go!
Vysor – Android control on PC Features and Description
Vysor – Android control on PC App Preview
Vysor lets you view and control your Android on your computer. Use apps, play games, control your Android with your mouse and keyboard. Go wireless, and mirror your Android to your desktop; great for presentations.
Vysor Share also lets you share your screen to others for remote assistance.
Developers: Vysor lets you ditch the emulator and seamlessly work on a real Android device. No need to fiddle with it in your hands. Use Vysor Share to set up device farms and remotely debug and test your applications across a wide range of devices.
Having any issues? Head over to the support forum:
Crash fixes opening development settings
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Vysor – Android control on PC is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.