TranzIt Blu HF for Windows – Download Latest version (1.3) of TranzIt Blu HF for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download TranzIt Blu HF for Windows
File Name: TranzIt Blu HF
App Version: 1.3
How To Install TranzIt Blu HF on Windows 10
To install TranzIt Blu HF 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download TranzIt Blu HF full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” TranzIt Blu HF “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play TranzIt Blu HF on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
TranzIt Blu HF Features and Description
TranzIt Blu HF App Preview
The TranzIt BLU HF App works in conjunction with the ISFM2351 hide-away/behind-the-dash Bluetooth audio module from iSimple, providing users the ability to stream their smartphone’s music/audio, and make hands-free calls through their current radio.
TranzIt BLU HF goes far beyond other generic car Bluetooth kits by allowing users full control of their Bluetooth enabled smartphone or Tablet using their favorite Voice Recognition (VR) systems, all using the simple and discrete single control button and existing radio.
The TranzIt BLU HF App is used to remotely adjust certain, otherwise inaccessible, system settings, as well as providing users convenient access to the product’s user guide and other relevant online resources.
From within the TranzIt BLU HF application, users are able to change the ISFM2351’s FM broadcast station from the default 98.1 MHz to any desired value between 88 MHz and 108 MHz.
The TranzIt BLU HF App also allows operators to change the device name and clear any previously paired Bluetooth devices.
Fixed bugs that stopped app from connecting to the 2351 when language settings were set to French
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
TranzIt Blu HF is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.