Teacher Aide Pro for Windows – Download Latest version (3.08.03) of Teacher Aide Pro for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Teacher Aide Pro for Windows
File Name: Teacher Aide Pro
App Version: 3.08.03
How To Install Teacher Aide Pro on Windows 10
To install Teacher Aide Pro 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Teacher Aide Pro full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Teacher Aide Pro “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Teacher Aide Pro on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Teacher Aide Pro Features and Description
Teacher Aide Pro App Preview
Designed by a teacher, for teachers!
• Attendance & Grade book (6 Terms / 20 classes)
• Seating Chart & Progress Reports
• Identify At Risk Students
• Sync roster from Google Classroom
• Points and Standards grading
YouTube Help Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSK1n2fJv6r7bFzrgV50fKvSvYxLJQahH
Facebook Tips: http://www.facebook.com/TeacherAidePro
Twitter Tips: http://twitter.com/TeacherAidePro
This is the 3rd release of the Teacher Aide Pro app. It has been redesigned to be compatible with the iOS version so users can easily switch between devices.
Teacher Aide allows unlimited free use of the attendance and grade book for teachers.
A low monthly subscription gives teachers access to premium features, which include
• Seating chart
• At risk screen
• Bulk messages (Email & SMS)
• PDF reports
• Sync assignment data from Google Classroom
The premium features for Teacher Aide are available for the first class so teachers can test them out and decide if they would like to activate the subscription.
Please send an email to [email protected] with any feedback or issues. There are thousands of different Android devices supported by the app so I depend on users to inform me of any issues they may find with their device.
• The assignment header on gradebook view now shows the category if used, and the assignment date.
• Total points now show in the individual student grade cells.
• The At Risk screen now has a notes option to identify students with a certain number of improvement notes.
• A quick summary PDF report to show a quick view of the student performance in the class.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Teacher Aide Pro is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.