TCL nScreen Pro for Windows – Download Latest version (3.0.03) of TCL nScreen Pro for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download TCL nScreen Pro for Windows
File Name: TCL nScreen Pro
App Version: 3.0.03
How To Install TCL nScreen Pro on Windows 10
To install TCL nScreen Pro 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download TCL nScreen Pro full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” TCL nScreen Pro “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play TCL nScreen Pro on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
TCL nScreen Pro Features and Description
TCL nScreen Pro App Preview
This is a free app.
TCL nScreen Pro help to connect your smart phone to your smart TV through WI-FI, then you can show the video / Music / Picture from smart phone to smart TV with your family & friend , and you can use smart phone as a remote control unit to operate TV through this app. This app will help you take full advantage of your TV’s big screen and good sound effect.
This app should be installed to android smart phone.
1. Media sharing: Simplay transfer your phone’s photo, music and video to your Smart TV to diskplay or play, so you can take advantage of your TV’s big screen.
2. TV Remote control: Allows controlling your smart TV simply over the local network. your phone can act as a Touch pad or TV Remote(IR Remote).
3. YouTube video shared to smart TV.
How to connect your smart phone to your smart TV:
1. Your phone and TV should connect to the same wilreless router, be sure to keep them in the same local network.
2. This app was only tested for TCL SmartTV. Theoretically, it can be used for other TV which support DLNA.
3. TV Remote Control function doesn’t work for non-TCL smart tv. Media Share works for most of SAMSUNG, LG, SONY, Toshiba Smart TV.
4. This app can works with the following SmartTVs, If this app is ok for you, please response your SmartTV’s Model name, these info will help other users.
Support non TCL models (provided by users, not tested by developer):
SAMSUNG 6400, SAMSUNG 40 6203 GXD
LG 47LM, LG 47LW5700, LG 42LN5710, LG 42LW573S,LG lb652v,LG PB6600,LG 47LM6400
Sony BRAVIA, Sony Xperia,Sony Z1
Details step of media sharing:
1.Click “TCL nScreen” on smart phone. Connect smart phone with smart TV via same Wi-Fi;
2.Click “Media Sharing” to browse media files;
3.Send media to TV to playback. (with one of the following options)
a)Drag & Drop folder/file to the TV icon on top of the screen;
b)Swing phone towards TV to launch the first file;
c)Play the media on phone and click the TV sharing icon;
4. While playing on TV, shake the phone to play previous or next file
Details step of Remote control
1. Click “TCL nScreen” on Smartphone. Connect Smartphone and Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi router;
2. Click “Remote Control” to operate Smart TV.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
TCL nScreen Pro is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.