Surveillance Camera for Windows – Download Latest version (1.5) of Surveillance Camera for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Surveillance Camera for Windows
File Name: Surveillance Camera
App Version: 1.5
How To Install Surveillance Camera on Windows 10
To install Surveillance Camera 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Surveillance Camera full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Surveillance Camera “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Surveillance Camera on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Surveillance Camera Features and Description
Surveillance Camera App Preview
No need of any CCTV cameras anymore! Unlike CCTV cameras this application is able to work with the latest browsers and brings FULL HD quality.
It supports motion detection. You can regulate the amount of motion that will trigger a recording event.
Your smartphone will became an amazing Video surveillance system. The smartphone can broadcast the video signal to your computer or any other device that has a simple browser and an Internet connection.
Don’t worry about the security of your home. You can now monitor it 24/7 with this amazing security home surveillance application. You will be able to set it up with just a few clicks.
– > The remote console provides the ability to control the LED flash light, camera focus, enable instant recording and also enable motion detection. It provides the ability to review the recordings in the browser. Simply write the IP address URL (ex: http://192.168.1.200:8080) that is provided (from the share button) of the Video Surveillance application.
– > The communication channels that are supported are Wi-Fi and 3G;
– > The video resolution, frames per second, can be selected from the settings menu.
– > The video application provides an unique feature to pre-record video before you have triggered a recording or a motion event has occurred.
– > The application doesn’t require to have an Internet connection in order to work.
– > The amount of storage space that is using can be selected from the settings menu.
– > The front or back camera may be switched via the setting menu.
– > Enable/Disable audio recording.
– > The recorded audio is sampled at 48khz.
– > Review recordings.
– > Delete recordings.
– > Enable/Disable: keep screen on.
– > Enable/Disable: keep camera on when the screen is off.
– > If the Watchdog is enabled the application will be restarted when it is stopped. If the device is restarted the watchdog will automatically start the Surveillance Camera app.
The Video surveillance camera app may be used as a high quality video / audio baby monitor or babyphone.
The Video surveillance camera app may be used as a high quality pet monitor.
Features for the next release:
– > In the next update this application will target the Android Things OS. All the options will be available via the web interface. There will be a servo and relay control. The target will be to be able to build raspberry pi based ip camera.
– > A cloud will provide an easy and connect easy access to all your recording.
– > Autosave to Dropbox.
– > Autosave to GDrive.
– > Send an e-mail with an attached picture on event.
Watchdog option added. If the Watchdog is enabled the application will be restarted if it is stopped for some reason. If the device is restarted the watchdog will automatically start the application.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Surveillance Camera is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.