Speed Camera Radar for Windows – Download Latest version (3.1.8) of Speed Camera Radar for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Speed Camera Radar for Windows
File Name: Speed Camera Radar
App Version: 3.1.8
How To Install Speed Camera Radar on Windows 10
To install Speed Camera Radar 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Speed Camera Radar full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Speed Camera Radar “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Speed Camera Radar on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Speed Camera Radar Features and Description
Speed Camera Radar App Preview
This application is used to detect hazards on the road, such as speed cameras (mobile ambush, static speed cameras, red light cameras), speed bumps, bad roads and etc.
This application uses database of hazards previously detected by other users.
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
⌚ Good news ! Application supports smartwatches on Android WearOS ⌚
1. If you just installed the app you will need to go to menu “Update databased” to download and install the latest database of speed camera for your region (country).
2. To run the hazard detection mode, press the “Start” button. at the bottom right of the screen.
3. The application notifies only the dangers that are along your route.
4. You can call main setting, swiping from the left edge of the screen to the right.
5. You can call dangers filter that you want to discover swiping from the right edge of the screen to the left.
6. To add a new danger, tap on the SPEED at the bottom of the screen.
7. Sign in to edit and remove current POI
Starting with app version 2.0 user can sign-in in app’s community (using your Google Account).
Registered users have more permissions to manage POI objects (danger) on the map, for instance, user can explicitly delete irrelevant POI from common database.
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector – is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option “Use speech when hazard detected”.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Map or Radar view mode (no need Internet to render data)
★ Night mode for Map is supported (enabled in settings)
★ Night mode adjustment on screen
★ 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
★ Map auto zoom and rotation map along the way
★ Dashboard with current speed
★ 160 000 active hazards POIs around the world (check your country in FREE version of this APP at first)
★ Daily database updates!
★ Support voice alerts
★ Support of working in background or with other Navigation APPs
★ You can add their own POI to shared database
Be careful on the road and good luck!
Do you want to get moderator rights for “Radar Detector”? Please, email: [email protected]
Android 10 (Q) support . Stability improvements and bug fixing
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Speed Camera Radar is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.