Spectrum Analyzer Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (5.0.3) of Spectrum Analyzer for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of Spectrum Analyzer
File Name: Spectrum Analyzer
App Version: 5.0.3
How To Install Spectrum Analyzer on Windows PC
To install Spectrum Analyzer For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Spectrum Analyzer full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Spectrum Analyzer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Spectrum Analyzer on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Spectrum Analyzer Features and Description
Spectrum Analyzer App Preview
Spectrum Analyze gives you real-time spectrum data from the microphone on your Android device.
Features in Free Version
* No Ads
* 44100 Hz sampling rate
* Max frequencies up to 22050 Hz (1/2 sampling rate)
* 8192 samples per spectrum
* ~5.4 Hz Resolution per point
* Peak Detect of whole spectrum and your local window
* Pinch to Zoom
* Tap to Pause
* Max Hold
* Take Screenshot
* Share on Facebook, Gmail and many more
Features in Premium Version.
* Limited time 99 cent app! Will increase price as more features are added.
* Help out the developer to keep adding more features!
* Beta Log Frequency Scale
* Adjustable sample rate from 8000 Hz to 48000 Hz
* Max frequencies up to 24000 Hz (1/2 sampling rate)
* Adjustable Size of FFT up to 100000 samples
* Not limited on Power of 2 sized FFTs (Must be even though)
* Adjustable Manual Scale
If you purchase the app and don’t like it contact me for a refund.
Contact on Reddit: Raspberrywood
Fixed save to gallery
Major GUI updates
Reduced memory footprint
Switched to use standard android icons
Couple more bug fixes
Changed the title layout
Added beta test of log scale for paid people
Bug fixes to a couple crashes
Will retain purchase information if can’t check with google servers (no reception)
Minor fix for the in-app purchase
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from many resources like Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Spectrum Analyzer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.