Spectroid for Windows – Download Latest version (1.1.1) of Spectroid for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Spectroid for Windows
File Name: Spectroid
App Version: 1.1.1
How To Install Spectroid on Windows 10
To install Spectroid 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Spectroid full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Spectroid “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Spectroid on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Spectroid Features and Description
Spectroid App Preview
Spectroid is a real-time audio spectrum analyzer with reasonable frequency resolution across the the entire frequency spectrum.
💬 FAQ 💬
Q: Why are the dB values negative?
A: Spectroid uses dBFS (Full Scale) where 0 dB is the maximum power that the microphone can measure, so the decibel values are negative because the measured power is less than the maximum power.
Q: Can I zoom in on the spectrum plot?
A: Yes, do a two-finger pinch-to-zoom gesture.
Q: Why are there discontinuities/gaps in the spectrum plot and waterfall?
A: Spectroid uses multiple FFTs overlapped in frequency in order to provide better frequency resolution at lower frequencies than a single FFT. The caveat of this method is varied impulse response and minor discontinuities in frequency. The upside is that it can efficiently produce a spectrum that better matches the frequency resolution of human audio perception. It’s still probably not as good as your ears though!
Fix missing spectrum plot on Android P.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Spectroid is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.