Spaceflight Simulator for Windows – Download Latest version (1.4) of Spaceflight Simulator for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Spaceflight Simulator for Windows
File Name: Spaceflight Simulator
App Version: 1.4
How To Install Spaceflight Simulator on Windows 10
To install Spaceflight Simulator 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Spaceflight Simulator full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Spaceflight Simulator “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Spaceflight Simulator on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Spaceflight Simulator Features and Description
Spaceflight Simulator App Preview
This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
• Realistically scaled planets, with some up to hundreds to kilometers in size, and million of kilometers of space between them.
• Realistic orbital mechanics
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls.
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot 🙂 )
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
We have a really active discord community! https://discord.gg/v8u5Y9C
Orbit tutorial: https://youtu.be/5uorANMdB60
Moon landing: https://youtu.be/bMv5LmSNgdo
IMPORTANT FOR NEW PLAYERS:
I’m aware of the current lack of good instructions, i’m working on it as a top priority.
Until the new instructions are out, I would recommend this moon tutorial: https://youtu.be/bMv5LmSNgdo
There are also instructions available in the main menu.
Thank you for your patience, good luck exploring the stars
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Spaceflight Simulator is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.