SideSync Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (220.127.116.11) of SideSync for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of SideSync
File Name: SideSync
App Version: 18.104.22.168
How To Install SideSync on Windows PC
To install SideSync For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download SideSync full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SideSync “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SideSync on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
SideSync Features and Description
SideSync App Preview
SideSync is a new PC-Mobile solution that enables screens, windows, and data to be shared easily. Share between a PC and a Galaxy smartphone, or between a Galaxy Tab and Galaxy smartphone.
You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync on your PC and your Android device.
– PC: SideSync is pre-installed (http://www.samsung.com/sidesync/)
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. If you previously used SideSync with your PC and device connected to the same Wi-Fi network, SideSync will automatically reconnect using the same settings for added convenience.
*) Please refer to SideSync Help for more details.
1. Mobile Phone Screen Sharing
– You can use Screen Sharing to mirror the screen of your Samsung Android device on your PC screen. You can also control your Android device from your PC.
– Easily navigate to the desired screen by using Favourites on the Dashboard.
2. Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
– In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing Mode, you can use your Android device as your PC monitor and control the device easily using the PC’s keyboard and mouse. Try using your device and PC at the same time.
3. Helpful Features
– You can receive your device’s notifications on the Dashboard in real-time.
– You can easily share URL(Note 2, S3, S4)s between tdevice using the Internet sharing feature, and open them on your PC or your device.
– You can seamlessly transfer music or video playback from your device to your PC.
■ Supported PCs
– All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
■ Supported Android Devices
– All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
– Mobile phones running Android KitKat or higher, and are model S3 or later (excluding some models in certain regions) are supported. Some features may be unavailable depending on the device.
– Tablets running Android KitKat or higher can be connected to a mobile phone. Connecting tablets to a PC is supported from Android Lollipop onward.
– Some features may not function properly on the Note 2 NE6 version. Please upgrade your device to the latest version before using SideSync. You can check your device’s software version by checking the last 3 digits of the build number in Settings > More > About device.
– Drag & drop file moving is not supported for models released prior to Galaxy Note 3 (Note 2, S3, S4).
– Certain features, such as the smart phone’s NFC and sensors, may not function identically on mirrored tablets or PCs.
The following permissions are required to use SideSync. You can use SideSync without allowing optional permission.
– Phone : Read phone status through Call forwarding
– Microphone : Directly call through Call forwarding
– Contacts : Find accounts on the device during Call forwarding
– SMS : Read and send text messages
– Storage : Read and send the contents
– Camera : Scan QR code
1. Bug fixes
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from many resources like Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
SideSync is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.