Seagate Media™ app for Windows – Download Latest version (2.30.0.02) of Seagate Media™ app for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Seagate Media™ app for Windows
File Name: Seagate Media™ app
App Version: 2.30.0.02
How To Install Seagate Media™ app on Windows 10
To install Seagate Media™ app 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Seagate Media™ app full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Seagate Media™ app “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Seagate Media™ app on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Seagate Media™ app Features and Description
Seagate Media™ app App Preview
The Seagate Media app gives you access to all the photos, videos, music, and documents stored on your compatible Seagate storage devices. Quickly and easily browse your media library with classic file/folder view, thumbnails or a range of filters.
• Access your media library stored on a Seagate Wireless device, no Internet needed
• Access content stored on your Seagate Personal Cloud device from anywhere you have a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Be sure to enter your username and password in the “Remote Access” tab when outside of your home network.
• Stream media to Chromecast, Android TV*, Amazon Fire TV*, LG Smart TV, Xbox One, Sonos, Roku, and most DLNA devices
*Make sure to install our new Seagate Media Receiver app to your Android TV or Amazon Fire TV so that you can browse content from this Seagate Media app and then cast it to your TV
• Automatically back up pictures and videos from your mobile device
• Support for third-party media players allows you to stream videos with other media apps installed on your device
• Synchronize your files on Dropbox and/or Google Drive (requires an Internet connection, only available on Wireless/Plus devices)
• Control your music from Android Wear devices for conveniently changing tracks on-the-go
The following devices are support by this app:
•Seagate Wireless Plus
•Seagate Personal Cloud
•Seagate GoFlex Satellite
Bug fixes and improvements.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Seagate Media™ app is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.