Science Journal for Windows – Download Latest version (3.0.242727181) of Science Journal for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Science Journal for Windows
File Name: Science Journal
App Version: 3.0.242727181
How To Install Science Journal on Windows 10
To install Science Journal 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Science Journal full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Science Journal “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Science Journal on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Science Journal Features and Description
Science Journal App Preview
Science Journal is the free digital science notebook brought to you by Google.
Whether you’re a science educator or a hobbyist doing science at home, you can keep your notes, photos, and observations all in one convenient place. Use the sensors in your phone to measure and graph phenomena such as light, sound, and motion, or connect to external sensors via bluetooth to conduct experiments on the world around you.
With the Science Journal app, you can:
• Measure light, sound, acceleration, air pressure, and more using your phone’s built-in sensors.
• Take notes and photos to document your science experiments. More note types coming soon!
• Connect to external sensors using select Bluetooth-enabled Arduino and Vernier devices.
• Export recorded sensor data as CSV files.
• Create automated triggers for recording data and taking notes.
• Use sonification to hear the movement of your graphs.
Science Journal is available for free on Android, iPhone, iPad, and compatible Chromebook devices.
Educational activities by our partners: https://makingscience.withgoogle.com/science-journal/activities
For support: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/sciencejournal
Open-source code available: https://github.com/google/science-journal
• Location: needed to scan for bluetooth sensor devices.
• Camera: needed to take pictures to document experiments.
• Microphone: needed for sound intensity sensor.
• Storage: needed to access photos to insert into experiments.
New features and improvements:
• Sign in to your Google account to save and access your experiments across your devices using your Google Drive account. This feature will be available to all users in the coming weeks. Science Journal can still be used without signing in.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Science Journal is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.