Scanner Radio – Fire and Police Scanner Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (6.9.2) of Scanner Radio – Fire and Police Scanner for Windows 10, Windows 11 (64 bit and 32 bit) directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of Scanner Radio – Fire and Police Scanner
File Name: Scanner Radio – Fire and Police Scanner
App Version: 6.9.2
How To Install Scanner Radio – Fire and Police Scanner on Windows PC
To install Scanner Radio – Fire and Police Scanner For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Scanner Radio – Fire and Police Scanner full version on your Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 PC and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Scanner Radio – Fire and Police Scanner “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Scanner Radio – Fire and Police Scanner on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Scanner Radio – Fire and Police Scanner Features and Description
Scanner Radio – Fire and Police Scanner App Preview
Listen to live audio from over 7,000 fire and police scanners, weather radios, amateur radio repeaters, air traffic and marine radios from around the world. Turn on notifications to receive alerts anytime a scanner has more than 3500 listeners (find out about major events as they’re breaking).
• View scanners located nearest you.
• View the top 50 scanners that have the most listeners.
• View list of scanners added most recently (new scanners are being added all the time).
• Add scanners you listen to the most to your Favorites for quick access.
• Browse the directory by location or genre (public safety, air traffic, railroad, marine, etc).
• Turn on notifications to be notified when major events are happening (details below).
• Add Scanner Radio widgets and shortcuts to your home screen for quick access.
• Supports Android Auto.
Receive a notification anytime:
• …any scanner in the directory has more than 3500 listeners (configurable).
• …a scanner within a certain distance of your location has more than a certain number of listeners.
• …a specific scanner has more than a certain number of listeners.
• …a Broadcastify alert is posted for one of your favorites.
• …a scanner within a certain distance from you is added to the directory.
This is the free version of the app, below are the benefits of purchasing the Pro version (for only $2.99, a one-time purchase):
• No ads.
• Access to all 6 theme colors.
• Push notifications sent within 5 minutes (vs within 15 minutes).
• Ability to record the audio.
• The play button at the top of the directory screens and on the widgets can be used to start listening without having to go to the player screen.
The audio you’re able to hear is provided by volunteers (and, in many cases, police and fire departments themselves) for Broadcastify.com and a few other sites using real police scanners and is the same audio you would hear using your own police scanner.
If you need assistance, please go to http://support.gordonedwards.net/
Explanation of why a couple of permissions are needed:
• The “Location” permission is required so that the app can determine what scanners are located in your area when you select “Nearby Scanners”. When you select “Nearby Scanners” the app first attempts to determine your location via the network, if that fails the app then tries to determine your location via GPS.
• The “Photos/Media/Files” / “modify or delete the contents of your USB storage” permission is required in order to allow you to record the audio you’re hearing and be able to save it to a location that you can access from your computer (requires Scanner Radio Pro to be installed or for you to be using Scanner Radio Pro).
• Player screen now displays duration of recording when playing a recording.
• Fixed bug which caused buttons on “Now Streaming” notification to not work after some time.
• Fixed bug which caused streaming to not stop when “Clear All” pressed to close all recent apps.
• Fixed bug which caused list of archive times to be prefixed with time.
• Fixed bug which caused ad on player screen to overlap player controls on a particular screen size.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Scanner Radio – Fire and Police Scanner is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.