RingCentral Meetings Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (6.3.134779.1115) of RingCentral Meetings for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of RingCentral Meetings
File Name: RingCentral Meetings
App Version: 6.3.134779.1115
How To Install RingCentral Meetings on Windows PC
To install RingCentral Meetings For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download RingCentral Meetings full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” RingCentral Meetings “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play RingCentral Meetings on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
RingCentral Meetings Features and Description
RingCentral Meetings App Preview
RingCentral Meetings is a powerful HD cloud web conferencing and screen sharing app. Hold face-to-face meetings with up to 200 participants* in high definition and share photos, files, documents, websites and even your screen with anyone, anytime, anywhere.
RingCentral Meetings is available for RingCentral U.S., U.K. and Canada Office customers. Anyone invited to a meeting can download the app and join the meeting for free.
• HD Video conference: From your Android phone or tablet, hold meetings with participants and connect in high definition video. ***
• Screen share: Share your screen and files with anyone, anytime. Host and attendees can present any document including files from cloud storage, such as Box and Dropbox. **
• Dial-in conference number: Join the meeting using your device audio or telephone dial-in. ***
• Host controls: Hosts can invite participants, mute/unmute attendees, spotlight speaker, lock meeting and remove participants.
• Integrated chat: Host or participants can initiate chat with individuals or the entire group during the meeting.
• Safe driving mode: Automatically turns off the video and microphone enabling the attendee to just listen in.
• Works over Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks.
• Connect with anyone on Android, iPad, iPhone, Windows or Mac.
* 75 participants with RingCentral Office Enterprise edition, 50 participants with Premium edition, 4 participants with Standard edition, Additional add-on’s for more participants are available.
** Screen sharing requires Android OS 5.0 and above.
*** LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
1. Video and voice quality may be affected when using this app outside of the U.S, Canada, U.K. or RingCentral International Branch Office supported countries.
Tell us what you think at [email protected]
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
RingCentral Meetings is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.