Remote Keyboard for Windows – Download Latest version (1.02) of Remote Keyboard for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Remote Keyboard for Windows
File Name: Remote Keyboard
App Version: 1.02
How To Install Remote Keyboard on Windows 10
To install Remote Keyboard 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Remote Keyboard full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Remote Keyboard “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Remote Keyboard on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Remote Keyboard Features and Description
Remote Keyboard App Preview
Wireboard lets you use your PC as remote keyboard to type on your phone or tablet via WiFi. It is for everyone who prefers to type on a computer keyboard rather than the small touchscreen of your phone, for example while texting and chatting with friends or when trying to copy a long URL from/to your phone.
* Easy to use and comfortable typing on your Windows PC, including all the standard features like copy and paste, spell checking, etc
* Sharing files between your phone and PC over WiFi, for example to attach an image to a chat
* Shared clipboard functionality
* Encrypted connections – so it’s safe to use in a public WiFi
* No cloud, third party server, etc involved. All your data stays in your local network
* Screen Capture support for advanced users
– Besides this app you will have to install the Windows client (for Windows 7 and higher with .Net 4.6 or Windows 10). It’s free, open-source and contains no advertisement neither. You can get it on https://www.wireboard.net.
– Your phone and PC need to be in the same local network (usually via WiFi)
This update fixes a bug which caused an out-of-sync text error when sending enter/newline while writing text and a potential crash bug while a client connects to the wireboard app. There is no need to update the windows client for the bugfixes to take effect.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Remote Keyboard is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.