Reicast – Dreamcast emulator for Windows – Download Latest version (r8.1) of Reicast – Dreamcast emulator for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Reicast – Dreamcast emulator for Windows
File Name: Reicast – Dreamcast emulator
App Version: r8.1
How To Install Reicast – Dreamcast emulator on Windows 10
To install Reicast – Dreamcast emulator 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Reicast – Dreamcast emulator full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Reicast – Dreamcast emulator “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Reicast – Dreamcast emulator on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Reicast – Dreamcast emulator Features and Description
Reicast – Dreamcast emulator App Preview
Play your Dreamcast games on the go & in HD.
Reicast the only Dreamcast emulator for Android. It is not perfect yet, but can already run many games.
No games or bios are included with this download, as this would be illegal. You have to dump the bios and games from your own dreamcast.
– “Photos/Media/Files” -> to read game images and bios
– “Camera/Microphone” -> for dreamcast microphone emulation
– “Device & app history” -> to read emulator crash logs. You can submit the logs via the included menu to help us solve issues.
– Create a folder named “reicast”, and then a folder named “data” inside it. Put the bios (dc_boot.bin & dc_flash.bin) inside the data folder. Windows sometimes hides the file extention, so the filename might look like “dc_boot” on the windows explorer.
– Create a folder anywhere you want, and put the Dreamcast games in there. Reicast currently supports .gdi, .chd (v4), and .cdi disc formats, but .cdi is discouraged due to problematic compatibility.
– Open reicast and selet the “reicast” folder you created as system path.
– In order to save your game-play progress you will first need to format the memory cards. In order to do this you need to start the program, select the “boot bios” option, go to the “file” option, select the memory cards and then select the “delete all” option.
– Finally use the game navigator to locate your games. You can also setup a game path if you want to default to a specific folder.
– For further support & general questions, ask in http://forums.reicast.com/index.php?board=1.0
– Cpu: Cortex-A9, Dualcore, 1.2ghz
– Gpu: Adreno, Tegra K1 or Mali400 gpus
– At least 512mb ram
Hooray, yet another release!
Assorted improvements in the core, some major changes in the Android UI.
We’re only late by one month for this release!
We had some automation issues for r8, so we’re re-spinning as r8.1
Detailed merge log can be found in https://github.com/reicast/reicast-emulator/releases/tag/r8.1
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Reicast – Dreamcast emulator is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.