QT View Classic for Windows – Download Latest version (1.0) of QT View Classic for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download QT View Classic for Windows
File Name: QT View Classic
App Version: 1.0
How To Install QT View Classic on Windows 10
To install QT View Classic 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download QT View Classic full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” QT View Classic “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play QT View Classic on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
QT View Classic Features and Description
QT View Classic App Preview
*Q-See’s QT View Classic for ANDROID SMARTPHONES puts the power of peace-of-mind literally at your fingertips.*
Designed to work with our QT-series security DVRs, it allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s going on with the swipe of a finger.
View live feeds from up to four cameras simultaneously. QT View Classic takes full advantage of touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera . You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.
With Q-See’s QT View Classic on your Android phone, you’re never out of touch.
*Compatible with QT DVR series only*
Here is the link to the new QT remote monitoring guide that includes instructions for installing the Q-See QT view application on Android Smartphones:
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
QT View Classic is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.