Pokémon Masters for Windows – Download Latest version (1.2.1) of Pokémon Masters for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Pokémon Masters for Windows
File Name: Pokémon Masters
App Version: 1.2.1
How To Install Pokémon Masters on Windows 10
To install Pokémon Masters 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Pokémon Masters full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Pokémon Masters “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Pokémon Masters on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Pokémon Masters Features and Description
Pokémon Masters App Preview
Start a new adventure in the Pokémon world! Explore the all-new island of Pasio!
There’s a tournament of 3-on-3 battles being held on Pasio called the Pokémon Masters League. Aim to become its champion as you battle with famous Trainers and make a dream team of friends on the way!
Form a team with three Trainers and their Pokémon to target your opponents’ weaknesses and deal big damage!
Enjoy co-op play with friends all around the world! In co-op play, three players team up for fun, exciting battles! Work together to emerge victorious!
・We recommend a device with at least 2GB of RAM.
・Android OS 7.0 or higher is recommended.
・Android OS 5.0 or above / 64 bit
・We do not guarantee functionality on all devices listed above.
・There may be cases where the app does not function properly due to your device’s capabilities, specifications, or particular conditions for using apps.
・It may take time to become compatible with the latest OS.
• Bug fixes and improvements implemented.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Pokémon Masters is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.