Orfox Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (Fennec-52.9.0esr/TorBrowser-7.5-1/Orfox-1.5.4-RC-1) of Orfox for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of Orfox
File Name: Orfox
App Version: Fennec-52.9.0esr/TorBrowser-7.5-1/Orfox-1.5.4-RC-1
How To Install Orfox on Windows PC
To install Orfox For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Orfox full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Orfox “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Orfox on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Orfox Features and Description
Orfox App Preview
Since 2015, Orfox has been the only mobile app recommended by the Tor Project to utilize the privacy protections of Tor on Android. The Tor Project has launched an official browser, Tor Browser for Android, now in its alpha release. Orfox will be sunsetted by early 2019 when the stable Tor Browser for Android comes out. To experience real private browsing without tracking, surveillance, or censorship, download Tor Browser for Android from GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.torproject.torbrowser_alpha
Or direct from our site: https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en#android
Orfox is built from the same source code as Tor Browser (which is built upon Firefox), but with a few minor modifications to the privacy enhancing features to make them compatible with Firefox for Android and the Android operating system.
Orfox REQUIRES Orbot app for Android to connect to the Tor network.
In as many ways as possible, we adhere to the design goals of Tor Browser (https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser/design/), by supporting as much of their actual code as possible, and extending their work into the additional Android components of Firefox for Android.
** Also, includes NoScript and HTTPSEverywhere add-ons built in!
The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
Learn more at:
* Updated to Firefox/Fennec 52.9
* Includes latest fixes from Tor Browser 7.5.1
* Updated user agent to v52
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from many resources like Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Orfox is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.