NVSIP for Windows – Download Latest version (1.0.4) of NVSIP for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download NVSIP for Windows
File Name: NVSIP
App Version: 1.0.4
How To Install NVSIP on Windows 10
To install NVSIP 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download NVSIP full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” NVSIP “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play NVSIP on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
NVSIP Features and Description
NVSIP App Preview
NVSIP is a versatile video management software for the DVRs,NVRs,IP Camera,etc…It serve multiple functions.
1.Real-time live view.
2.Playback recorded videos.
3.Alarm instant alerts.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
NVSIP is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.