NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) for Windows – Download Latest version (1.0.9) of NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) for Windows
File Name: NV Calculator (Non-Volatile)
App Version: 1.0.9
How To Install NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) on Windows 10
To install NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) Features and Description
NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) App Preview
Do you want to add any GSM / WCDMA / LTE bands to your phone? Then use this app to calculate all needed NV (Non-Volatile memory) items.
This app is only useful for phones with a Qualcomm chipset.
If you don’t know how to add GSM / WCDMA / LTE bands to your phone, please refer to this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s5/general/how-to-add-rf-lte-frequency-bands-to-t2886059
That thread is for Samsung Galaxy S5, but the same principle is also applicable for many other phones, e.g. Samsung, LG, Sony, HTC, Nexus…
You also need some NV editor software (e.g. QPST, QXDM, EFS Professional…) on the PC to write these NV items to your phone.
>> NV items description:
+ Adding GSM / WCDMA bands:
NV 1877 (ID 01877) – RF Band Configuration
NV 0441 (ID 00441) – Band Class Preference
NV 0946 (ID 00946) – Expand Band Preference 16 to 32 Bits
NV 2954 (ID 02954) – Bits 32 to 63 of Band Preference
+ Adding LTE bands:
NV 6828 (ID 06828) – LTE BC Configuration
NV 6829 (ID 06829) – LTE BC Configuration DIV
Should you have any question, comment or suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact me on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-qualcomm-nv-calculator-adding-2g-3g-t2915649
v1.1.0: Bug fixes and improvements.
– Fixed UI issue on some devices.
– Removed the word ‘Qualcomm’ in the app’s title to avoid violation of the Content Policy.
v1.0.5: Add separate notation settings for GSM/WCDMA and LTE calculation. You should not change the default settings unless you know what you are doing.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
NV Calculator (Non-Volatile) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.