My Cloud Player for SoundCloud for Windows – Download Latest version (25.7) of My Cloud Player for SoundCloud for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download My Cloud Player for SoundCloud for Windows
File Name: My Cloud Player for SoundCloud
App Version: 25.7
How To Install My Cloud Player for SoundCloud on Windows 10
To install My Cloud Player for SoundCloud 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download My Cloud Player for SoundCloud full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” My Cloud Player for SoundCloud “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play My Cloud Player for SoundCloud on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
My Cloud Player for SoundCloud Features and Description
My Cloud Player for SoundCloud App Preview
SoundCloud player with ChromeCast, Upnp/Dlna and Last.fm support.
If you want to contact us or participate in beta testing of the app, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113819735478774735842
*** To all new users ***
– If you don’t know what SoundCloud is, read here before asking for full albums and commercial tracks: https://soundcloud.com/pages/contact
After received notice from SoundCloud:
From version 13 this app will NOT ALLOW Caching or Downloading of ANY tracks or content from SoundCloud
– ChromeCast support with continuous playback
– UPnp/Dlna support with continuous playback
– XBMC support with continuous playback
– Search tracks, sets, users and groups
– Listen Stations (radios) created by users
– Explore by preset or custom genre
– Explore tracks (recent/trending/featured)
– Explore users (who to follow/friends/by activity/by favorites/latest users)
– Browse user’s tracks, likes, sets, groups, followings and followers
– Shuffle and Repeat mode
– Manage current playlist (drag artwork to reorder, fling to remove track)
– Playback control widget
– Remote media buttons support
– Low battery comsumption
– Automatic play/pause on headphones jack plugged in/out
– Automatic play/pause on incoming call
– Search suggestions, voice search
– Save state, the player will continue where you’ve been before (even after reboot)
– Material, Dark and Light themes
– Login with SoundCloud account (web connect or ‘In App’ username/password)
– Get updates from your Dashboard, Stream, Activities
– Integration with Simple Last.fm Scrobbler (supports Last.fm and Libre.fm)
– Charts, most played tracks in week, month or custom time range
– Play history
– Manage likes, reposts, followings, joined groups
– Add track to playlist
– Add track to set
– Manage set tracks
– Manage playlist tracks
If you want to join beta testing, share your experience, report bugs or problems, suggest a new feature, join our Google+ community:
If you want to help with translation, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113760367268050274310
* My Cloud Player for SoundCloud is not affiliated with or endorsed by SoundCloud.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
My Cloud Player for SoundCloud is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.