Mathematics Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (3.3.2) of Mathematics for Windows 10, Windows 11 (64 bit and 32 bit) directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of Mathematics
File Name: Mathematics
App Version: 3.3.2
How To Install Mathematics on Windows PC
To install Mathematics For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Mathematics full version on your Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 PC and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Mathematics “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Mathematics on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Mathematics Features and Description
Mathematics App Preview
– formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
– solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
– plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
– calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
– reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
– f(x,y) plot in 3D
– factoring (Bézout’s identity, Euler’s totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
– modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
– differential and integral calculus
– curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
– linear algebra, vectors, matrices
– unit conversion
– number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
– complex number calculation
– statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that’s not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
bugfixes (calculations, time calculator, functions)
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Mathematics is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.