Manything for Windows – Download Latest version (6.6.0 a(446)) of Manything for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Manything for Windows
File Name: Manything
App Version: 6.6.0 a(446)
How To Install Manything on Windows 10
To install Manything 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Manything full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Manything “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Manything on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Manything Features and Description
Manything App Preview
Manything stands for Monitor Anything…and that’s exactly what you can do with our app!
Manything lets you give a spare smartphone or tablet a new lease of life – just download the Manything app on your spare device to turn it into an instant home security camera.
– Easy set up
– Live video streaming
– Motion alerts
– Two way talk
– Adjustable detection zones and camera sensitivity
– IFTTT smart home integration
– Easy clip sharing and downloading
– Optional cloud storage plans to watch past video events and save them to the Manything cloud
Simply install Manything on your spare device, select “Camera” mode and press record. Then download Manything to your main phone or tablet which you carry with you and select “Viewer”. It’s that simple, now you can watch your camera from anywhere!
On our free plan you can use Manything on 1 camera – you can receive motion/sound alerts and watch your camera live streams! Want to use more than 1 device, watch past video events and save video to the Manything cloud? Upgrade to one of our monthly subscription plans from just $3.99 a month.
Contact us on [email protected] if you have any questions.
Good news for those using Manything with Hikvision cameras – if your camera has an internal microphone or an AUX input you can now record sound. Just go to the settings menu and flip the switch!
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Manything is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.