Lucid – DayDream Screensaver for Windows – Download Latest version (2.0.1) of Lucid – DayDream Screensaver for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Lucid – DayDream Screensaver for Windows
File Name: Lucid – DayDream Screensaver
App Version: 2.0.1
How To Install Lucid – DayDream Screensaver on Windows 10
To install Lucid – DayDream Screensaver 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Lucid – DayDream Screensaver full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Lucid – DayDream Screensaver “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Lucid – DayDream Screensaver on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Lucid – DayDream Screensaver Features and Description
Lucid – DayDream Screensaver App Preview
On the free version, the modules will stop after 30 mins of continuous usage!
Full version is available through an in-app purchase for only 0.99 EUR / 1.49 USD
Lucid automatically starts when you put your device in the dock or when you charge it. The app is very customizable and comes with a lot of functionallity, like:
Clock: Show the current time & date and can also show…
… battery level
… unread GMails
… new SMS texts
… missed calls
… next alarm
… many more information from most DashClock extensions
RSS view: flips through new events from your RSS feeds
Slideshow view: start a slideshow with images from your device
On Android 4.2+ you need to enable the “DayDream” in the Android display settings to use & configure the app! Note that the system won’t start the daydream if you’re display is kept awake! Make sure to disable the “Keep awake while charging” option in the Android developer settings (if you have enabled that before). On Samsung devices, make sure to disable the “keep display on while eye contact is detected” option (or how they call that)
You can use the identifiers here http://developer.android.com/reference/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html to change the time and date format
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. The app has a feature to automatically lock the device, when the daydream starts. It asks for “device administrator” permission, if you want to use this feature.
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION – show weather information
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE & INTERNET – downloading RSS feed/weather/slideshow images
CAMERA – turn camera flashlight on
GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS – load RSS feeds from Google account
READ_CALENDAR – display upcoming events
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS & READ_PHONE_STATE – show number of missed calls
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – load custom fonts
READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS – display unread SMS count
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – cache RSS feeds
– add option to specify custom background image
– fixed a bug on Android Oreo and newer where the content was displayed off-screen after changing the display orientation
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Lucid – DayDream Screensaver is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.