LoopStation – Looper for Windows – Download Latest version (1.73) of LoopStation – Looper for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download LoopStation – Looper for Windows
File Name: LoopStation – Looper
App Version: 1.73
How To Install LoopStation – Looper on Windows 10
To install LoopStation – Looper 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download LoopStation – Looper full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” LoopStation – Looper “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play LoopStation – Looper on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
LoopStation – Looper Features and Description
LoopStation – Looper App Preview
LoopStation turns your Android device into a musical instrument. Record your own sounds / voice and combine them into one big symphony with this looper / loop station.
Do what you would want to do with a real physical looper. Make your own music by beatboxing, singing or by playing around with your instruments!
Start this looper by recording the basetrack or start up the metronome to help you with timing. Every next recording will be an overdub of the basetrack. Add reverb, change volume, adjust the position… it’s all possible! When you are done, make a single track of your loop by recording a session. Then share this session with all your friends and fellow musicians by sharing it with the other apps you have on your phone (Facebook, WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Mail, etc…).
In order to prevent the app from re-recording itself, It is VERY IMPORTANT to use headphones to keep the recordings clean.
– Record synced tracks (overdub)
– Control volume per loop
– Save/Load loops
– Record multiple bars
– Shift timing of each individual loop
– Save unlimited recordings
– Merge tracks
– Change playback speed
– Add reverb
– Session recording
– Export sessions to your other apps; Facebook, WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Mail, etc…
1. Calibration does not work as it is supposed to work.
Make sure you are in a silent area, no headphones are connected and that your volume is on 100%.
2. How do i delete a track?
You can delete a track by dragging it to the bottom of the screen. A ‘drop’-field will appear in which you can drop your track.
3. I want to share my loops
Loops can be saved and loaded on your own device, but they are not shareable. With the premium upgrade you can record a session, these sessions can be shared with other apps you have on your device (WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Mail, etc…).
Let me know if you have any problems or feature requests!
Also check out the Facebook page, leave a message or one of your amazing tracks! Loopy your music!(https://www.facebook.com/loopstationapp)
Unlimited saves in the free version
New splash screen
Improved session recording code (slower but better quality)
Removed il2cpp from saved loops
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
LoopStation – Looper is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.