LiveLink Install for Windows – Download Latest version (1.6.0) of LiveLink Install for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download LiveLink Install for Windows
File Name: LiveLink Install
App Version: 1.6.0
How To Install LiveLink Install on Windows 10
To install LiveLink Install 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download LiveLink Install full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” LiveLink Install “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play LiveLink Install on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
LiveLink Install Features and Description
LiveLink Install App Preview
LiveLink Install takes you step-by-step through the commissioning of LiveLink. In this, intelligent control and feedback functions provide you with the highest degree of safety as well as a quick, secure and straight-forward configuration of the light management system. This way, you can utilise the Standard Use Cases of the app in a lot of room situations in order to commission the light management system without prior planning.
The most important features
• Straight-forward control – for custom light
• Secure commissioning – double-checked by the system.
• Stored system configurations and light scenarios
• Control and feedback functions
• Configuration via drag & drop
Typical Use Cases – all readily configured
Use Cases do not only ease planning and installation. They also provide the user with the certainty that their lighting is configured optimally and standards-compliant.
• Small Office
• Large Office
• Conference Room
• Manufacturing Hall
• Sports Hall
• Patients’ Room
In the development of the LiveLink software, the specific requirements of the users were the main focus. It was developed in close cooperation with planners, architects, installers and users.
For additional information regarding LiveLink, visit: www.trilux.com/livelink
Stability improvement and bug fixes
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
LiveLink Install is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.