JPay Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version () of JPay for Windows 10, Windows 11 (64 bit and 32 bit) directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of JPay
File Name: JPay
How To Install JPay on Windows PC
To install JPay For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download JPay full version on your Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 PC and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” JPay “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play JPay on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
JPay Features and Description
JPay App Preview
The JPay App lets you send money and email to inmates from your Android device.
Your favorite JPay services – money transfer and email to prisons – now on the go! JPay Mobile email allows you to send photo attachments* and email multiple recipients. With the updated Send Money service, you can quickly transfer funds to inmate trust accounts with your credit or debit card. You can even manage your JPay account.
-Push Notifications for JPay email
-Send money with your credit/debit card*
-Prepaid Reply for JPay email*
-Write and receive emails*
-Attach and send photos*
-Buy JPay stamps*
-Send emails to multiple recipients*
-Create a JPay account
-Manage your JPay accounts
-Search for inmates
-Saved payment options
*Available in select facilities
– Full Snap n’ Send history now available
– Updated our Email Terms of Service
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
JPay is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.