SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (2.1.3) of SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive for Windows 10, Windows 11 (64 bit and 32 bit) directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive
File Name: SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive
App Version: 2.1.3
How To Install SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive on Windows PC
To install SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive full version on your Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 PC and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive Features and Description
SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive App Preview
Enjoy the freedom to wirelessly store, share and stream content across smartphones, tablets, PCs and Macs with the SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive app.
******** This app requires a SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive device in order to work ********
Simply connect wirelessly from your mobile devices to the wireless drive and instantly access your movies, photos, music and documents from around-the-house or on-the-go while avoiding the common hassles of cables, attachment limits or Internet availability.
Wireless Flash Drive App
• Wirelessly access your movies, photos, music and documents stored on the Wireless Flash Drive from your mobile device. No Internet or router required.
• Stream your media content directly from the Drive
• Upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to the drive and free up space on your mobile device.
• Download files from the drive to the mobile device for local access.
• Slideshow mode for photos
• Auto-play all audio files in directory
• Preview documents in-app or in other apps
• Swipe to the left or right easily navigate through content
• View modes: list, tile
About the SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive Device (sold separately)
• Works wirelessly via Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), no Internet or router required
• Expandable storage capacity
• Simultaneously connect up to 8 devices, and stream video to up to 3 devices
• Up to 4 hours of continuous streaming on a single charge
• Accessible up to 150 feet away
• Wi-Fi password protection (WPA2)
• To learn more about the Wireless Flash Drive go to www.sandiskconnect.com
Note: The Drive serves all file types. However, streaming content such as movies and music is dependent on files supported by your device.
For questions, please consult the SanDisk support page at www.sandisk.com/support
SanDisk is a trademark of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates, registered in the United States and other countries.
©2016 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from many resources like Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.