SanDisk Cloud for Windows – Download Latest version (1.1.38) of SanDisk Cloud for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download SanDisk Cloud for Windows
File Name: SanDisk Cloud
App Version: 1.1.38
How To Install SanDisk Cloud on Windows 10
To install SanDisk Cloud 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download SanDisk Cloud full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SanDisk Cloud “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SanDisk Cloud on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
SanDisk Cloud Features and Description
SanDisk Cloud App Preview
The SanDisk Cloud is a convenient place to save all of your photos, videos, music and documents, making them accessible from any device via the SanDisk Cloud app. The SanDisk Cloud app makes it easy to save, access, search and share your content with family and friends.
● Access your SanDisk Cloud storage from any of your devices
● Super-fast search lets you quickly find content by time, location, or file type
● Privately share and swap photos, videos, and other files with family and friends, no matter what device they use
● Auto-import photos and videos directly from your phone
● Comment on photos and other files shared by you and your friends
Feedback or questions about the app? We’re all ears.
Visit our web site at http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/20063 to get help.
Developer contact: [email protected]
We’re always continuing to tweak and update things under the hood.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
SanDisk Cloud is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.