LUMA for Windows – Download Latest version (4.3.3) of LUMA for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download LUMA for Windows
File Name: LUMA
App Version: 4.3.3
How To Install LUMA on Windows 10
To install LUMA 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download LUMA full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” LUMA “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play LUMA on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
LUMA Features and Description
LUMA App Preview
The Luma Surveillance app makes it easy to check on what matters – anytime, anywhere. Watch live video, easily search, play back, and save recordings, or take a snapshot all from your tablet or mobile device.
• One unified app for all Luma products – including both NVRs and DVRs
• Enjoy crystal-clear live viewing of a single or split screen (4, 9, or 16 channels simultaneously) in both portrait and landscape modes with convenient pinch to zoom
• Switch between high or standard resolution depending on your remote connection
• Customize your grid views for multi-device management – Drag and drop cameras where you’d like them, even across multiple DVRs/NVRs
• Easily scan timeline and playback to find recordings and events
• Instantly capture snapshots or record videos with a tap of your finger
• Add snapshots and video to your photo library for safe keeping or to share with family, friends, or colleagues
• Listen or speak to whoever is on the other end (Audio support varies by camera model)
• Remotely control pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) cameras
• Swipe to quickly and easily switch between cameras
– Added option to playback in High or Medium stream
– Performance optimizations when using LumaLink
– Other misc. improvements
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
LUMA is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.