Hail Recon for Windows – Download Latest version (4.1.3) of Hail Recon for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Hail Recon for Windows
File Name: Hail Recon
App Version: 4.1.3
How To Install Hail Recon on Windows 10
To install Hail Recon 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Hail Recon full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Hail Recon “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Hail Recon on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Hail Recon Features and Description
Hail Recon App Preview
Hail Recon by Interactive Hail Maps
Developed by Conner Harkness
Forensic Level Hail Maps
– Radar accurate hail swaths allow you to pinpoint where the hail fell in ten highly accurate levels, ranging from ½” to over 3” hail in ¼” increments.
– Location indicator lets you see exactly where you are in relationship to the hail swath.
– Hail Finder allows you to find hail storms based on map location – just zoom to any specific location and tap “Find Hail in Current Map”.
– On-the-ground hail reports confirms hail size and intensity with storm spotter measured hail hitting the ground.
– View road map, satellite, and hybrid view by tapping the button at the bottom right corner of the map, then select one of the three map modes: Standard; Satellite; and Hybrid.
– Hail Recon makes it easy to take notes while you are in the field.
– View where you’ve already canvassed, and where you’ve not yet been.
– Drop a marker at your current location, or press the map for a second and it will drop there.
– Indicate damage severity, hail size, wind damage and comments.
– Drop a marker at a prospecting location and tap to get driving directions.
– Find any address – tap the button at the bottom-right corner of the map screen to enter an address to find, and Hail Recon will drop a marker at that address on the map.
– Generate, view, and email a comprehensive hail impact report based on any of your address markers.
– Review your address markers on the app or on the full screen maps.
– Your address markers are private to your account and cannot be seen by anyone else.
Push Notification Hail Alerts
– Alerts play different sounds for small, medium, and large hail reports.
– Each account may have any number of devices subscribed to your hail alerts – just sign in on the device once, and you’re set!
– Pause your alerts anytime with just a tap!
– Integrates with your Interactive Hail Maps subscription for access to all historical storm dates (over six years)
Keywords: hail, hail map, hail reports, storm reports
*** Notifications and Hail Alert Fixes – Plus:
– Canvassing Leaderboard
– Drop Marker at Current Location
– Track your Scouting Routes
– Notification View
– Assign Address Markers to Other Team members
– Lots of bug fixes and consistency fixes
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Hail Recon is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.