Dinamalar Calendar 2019 for Windows – Download Latest version (2.6) of Dinamalar Calendar 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Dinamalar Calendar 2019 for Windows
File Name: Dinamalar Calendar 2019
App Version: 2.6
How To Install Dinamalar Calendar 2019 on Windows 10
To install Dinamalar Calendar 2019 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Dinamalar Calendar 2019 full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Dinamalar Calendar 2019 “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Dinamalar Calendar 2019 on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Dinamalar Calendar 2019 Features and Description
Dinamalar Calendar 2019 App Preview
The “Dinamalar Calendar” mobile application is brought to you by “Dinamalar” the most popular
newspaper in Tamil. Over the decades, the Dinamalar’s monthly calendar has been a regular in the homes of the Tamil people and has a reputation for accuracy and reliability. In the last decade, the Dinamalar web calendar was introduced and has also been very popular. In staying true to its tradition of offering the readers the best possible experience, Dinamalar is now offering the app on the mobile and tablet platforms.
The app is based on the English Gregorian calendar chronology and also shows the Tamil calendar and the Hijra calendar. The calendar gives you accurate information on auspicious times, thithi, nakshathiram etc. besides helping you to remember dates of holidays, festivals and functions.
The app has the following two views and enables flawless navigation between the 2 views
1) Monthly view
2) Daily view
1) The monthly view displays the English, Tamil and Hijra years and month details.
2) Displays the dates with a marker for holidays, functions and auspicious days.
3) Provides information like Ammavasya, Pournami, Ashtami, Pradhosham etc.
4) 2018 contents also available.
The daily view displays the English and Tamil dates prominently and in addition provides the following information
1) Details information on Nallaneram, Kuligai, Yemakandam, Raahukaalam etc.
2) Thought for the day.
3) Details of temple functions held on that date.
4) Detailed information on Thithi, Nakshatram, Yogam, Chandrashtamam, Soolam, parikaaram.
5) 2018 contents also available.
All the details are available at the tap of a finger. Go ahead, and plan your day with the Dinamalar Calendar app!
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Dinamalar Calendar 2019 is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.