AgriBus-NAVI for Windows – Download Latest version (3.7.1) of AgriBus-NAVI for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download AgriBus-NAVI for Windows
File Name: AgriBus-NAVI
App Version: 3.7.1
How To Install AgriBus-NAVI on Windows 10
To install AgriBus-NAVI 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download AgriBus-NAVI full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” AgriBus-NAVI “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play AgriBus-NAVI on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
AgriBus-NAVI Features and Description
AgriBus-NAVI App Preview
AgriBus-NAVI is a GPS/GNSS guidance app that supports the straight-line operation of agricultural machines and agricultural vehicles such as tractors, combine harvesters and self-propelled sprayers. By operating while checking the screen display, it is possible to carry out farming work straight and evenly spaced lines in large fields. As a result, it makes your farming work more efficient.
Features of this app
・You can use it immediately after installing it on your smartphone or tablet for free.
・You can check how much fertilizer and pesticides have been sprayed, and avoid over-duplication and duplication to save costs and improve efficiency.
・You can use the field management function and work history management (2 days) with free plan. The price has been significantly reduced compared to previous GPS guidance systems.
・It is equipped with management function of work history and field.
In conjunction with the AgriBus series cloud service “AgriBus-Web”, data backup, browsing with a web browser, and use with multiple devices are possible.
・ Required equipment is only the following three. Installation is easy.
-Smartphone or tablet
-External GPS (if required)
-Mounting equipment such as in-vehicle holder
Supported smartphones and tablets
Android 5.0 or higher.
Free plan: free of charge
・ Field management (full)
・ Work history management (2 days)
Standard plan: 6,000JPY/year(=500JPY/month)
・ Field management (full)
・ Work history management (unlimited)
・ We can display, record by color-difference of height difference of field and running speed.
・ Curve guidance function is available to work efficiently even in bent fields.
・ Information display tray function
This app is based on a software “Agricultural Vehicle Navigation Software for Field Operation” and a patent “JP-4572417-B2” developed by “NARO”.
1) GPS/GNSS antenna
Although the built-in GPS will work with your smartphone/tablet, you can expect a dramatic improvement in efficiency by using an externally connected GPS/GNSS device that can obtain more accurate location information.
We recommend our original GPS/GNSS receiver “AgriBus-GMini” and “AgriBus-G +” optimized for AgriBus-NAVI.
[AgriBus-GMini]: Low-cost, palm-sized high-precision GPS / GNSS receiver. Sub meter class GPS/GNSS positioning is possible.
[AgriBus-G +]: High-order model ultra-high precision GPS/GNSS receiver compatible with auto-steer (automatic steering) and ISOBUS.
It has an Internet connection function, and can be connected to the GNSS correction information service on its own to use location information of several centimeters.
2) Mounting equipment
Using a commercially available vehicle-mounted device such as a RAM mount, set the smartphone/tablet to an agricultural vehicle such as a tractor.
3) Wiring equipment
・ Connection cable for commercially available smartphones and tablets (USB/USB-OTG cable)
・ GPS power supply / cable
・ USB power supply for vehicles
(Reference) Connectable GPS/GNSS other than genuine products
・Bluetooth connected GPS/GNSS
– Hemisphere A325
– Dual XGPS160
– RS232 based GPS/GNSS with Bluetooth serial adapters like RN240 / RN270 series of Microchip.
Supports SPP(Serial Port Profile) connection.
・u-blox’s GPS/GNSS (5 to 8 series) with USB interface
– Navisys GR-8013 series
・ Change parameters of GPS/GNSS via ‘u-center’ of u-blox is needed.
・FTDI’s chip based USB to RS232 converter and GPS/GNSS with RS232 interface
– RATOC REX-USB60 series and others
– You can connect several GPS/GNSSs via these converters.
・Prolific’s and Silicon Labs’ chip based USB to RS232 converter and GPS/GNSS
– BU-353S4 SiRFstarIV
– HOLUX M-215+
・TCP port connection with RTKGPS+
– TCP port number can be changed.
– Change app icon and guidance setting item icon
– Change the UI for deleting fields, reference lines, work history, and merging
– Field creation / edit UI changes
– Remove unnecessary permissions
– Addresses an issue that could cause the app to close if the referenceline was incomplete
– G + tilt setting
– Azimuth offset
– Update of Google and Android support libraries
– Changed Target SDK version to 28 (supports Android9 functions)
– App bundle support
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
AgriBus-NAVI is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.