HScope for Windows – Download Latest version (2.2.0) of HScope for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download HScope for Windows
File Name: HScope
App Version: 2.2.0
How To Install HScope on Windows 10
To install HScope 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download HScope full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” HScope “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play HScope on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
HScope Features and Description
HScope App Preview
Make your USB Oscilloscope portable with this App.
– HS10X (DIY Oscilloscope http://www.martinloren.com/hs10x-diy-oscilloscopes)
– Hantek 6022BE/BL
– SainSmart DDS120 / Rocktech BM102
– Voltcraft DSO2020
– ARMFLY AX-Pro
– Hantek PSO2020
– Hantek 1008
– Hantek iDSO1070 / Saluki MO1072
– Instrustar ISDS205A
– Owon VDS1022
– Loto OSC482
– Loto OSC802
– Limited sampling rates
– 1 Channel
– Trigger: slope selector, manual/auto level, software wave stabilizer
– 500 samples
– Refresh rate limited to 4 FPS
– Basic statistics (Min, Max, Vpp, Avg, RMS)
– Linear Interpolation between samples
– Voltmeter and Dalogger demo
– Can take screenshot
Full Version (please DO NOT purchase if the Free version doesn’t work):
– 2 Channels (for devices with 2/more Channels)
– Max Visible Frequency (at 48MSa/s): 12MHz (with Sinc Interpolator), 24MHz for FFT
– Acquire 1000 samples
– Roll mode with 4000 samples
– Refresh rate: up to 20FPS (depending on phone performance)
– AC/DC (Software if device has not)
– Single Trigger
– Ruler for manual measures (time/frequency)
– Power Spectrum Estimation using the FFT
– Possibility to select data windows for FFT
– Sinc Interpolation between samples
– Export Scope data in CSV format (include Matlab data)
– XY Plot
– Data Logger
Unofficial App for USB oscilloscopes. The author decline any responsibility or liability for any damage, problem or analysis error resulting from the usage of this software.
Quick Guide on the developer website (see under).
PAY ATTENTION: it requires USB OTG support on your phone and one of the listed oscilloscopes. Check the developer website (down) for more info.
BETA VERSION: For joining to the Beta Test follow this activation link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.martinloren.hscope
ALPHA VERSION: send me an email.
NEWS on Development: https://twitter.com/MartinLoren8
Updated VDS1022 Driver. New Automotive Labels Tool. New probe unit: mils. New view mode. Better frequency estimation.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
HScope is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.