Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done for Windows – Download Latest version (1.2.228871558.release) of Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done for Windows
File Name: Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done
App Version: 1.2.228871558.release
How To Install Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done on Windows 10
To install Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done Features and Description
Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done App Preview
Get more done with the Google Tasks mobile app. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at anytime, with to-dos that sync across all your devices. Integrations with Gmail and Google Calendar help you get tasks done—faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit, and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organize your tasks by date or prioritize using drag-and-drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of G Suite
• Bring Google’s suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar & more
Take control of your task management and install the Google Tasks mobile app. Start easily managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.
Bug fixes and optimizations
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.