Google Sheets Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (1.18.482.02.35) of Google Sheets for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of Google Sheets
File Name: Google Sheets
App Version: 1.18.482.02.35
How To Install Google Sheets on Windows PC
To install Google Sheets For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Google Sheets full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Google Sheets “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Google Sheets on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Google Sheets Features and Description
Google Sheets App Preview
Create, edit and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Sheets app. With Sheets, you can:
– Create new spreadsheets or edit existing files
– Share spreadsheets and collaborate in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments.
– Format cells, enter or sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace and more.
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
– Get insights, instantly, quickly insert charts and apply formatting in one tap – with Explore.
– Open, edit and save Excel files.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from many resources like Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Google Sheets is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.