Gboard – the Google Keyboard Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (126.96.36.199351926-release-armeabi-v7a) of Gboard – the Google Keyboard for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of Gboard – the Google Keyboard
File Name: Gboard – the Google Keyboard
App Version: 188.8.131.52351926-release-armeabi-v7a
How To Install Gboard – the Google Keyboard on Windows PC
To install Gboard – the Google Keyboard For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Gboard – the Google Keyboard full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Gboard – the Google Keyboard “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Gboard – the Google Keyboard on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Gboard – the Google Keyboard Features and Description
Gboard – the Google Keyboard App Preview
Gboard has everything you love about Google Keyboard—speed and reliability, Glide Typing, voice typing, and more—plus Google Search built in. No more app switching; just search and share, right from your keyboard.
Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Voice typing — Easily dictate text on the go
Handwriting — Write in cursive and printed letters in 100 languages
Search and share: — Press the G to search and share anything from Google
Emoji Search — Find that emoji, faster
GIFs — Search and share GIFs for the perfect reaction.
Multilingual typing — No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of your enabled languages.
Google Translate — Translate as you type in the keyboard
Hundreds of language varieties, including:
Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Bavarian, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Burmese, Cebuano, Chhattisgarhi, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, and others), Chittagonian, Czech, Deccan, Dutch, English, Filipino, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hindi, Igbo, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Magahi, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Northern Sotho, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Saraiki, Sindhi, Sinhala, Somali, Southern Sotho, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tswana, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Xhosa, Yoruba, Zulu, and many more! Visit https://goo.gl/fMQ85U for the full list of languages supported
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words
• Make the number row always available (enable in Settings → Preferences → Number Row)
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols)
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen
• Themes: Choose your own theme, with or without key borders
• 50+ language varieties, including: Alas, Amis, Brahui, Choctaw, Gayo, Giryama, Gorontalo, Gusii, Hehe, Iban, Jingpho, Kadazandusun, Kamba, Kekchi, Konkomba, Konzo, Kumyk, Lugbara, Luo, Makassar, Meru, Nande, Ndau, Nkore, Nyaturu, Sasak, Teso, Tooro & Wayuu, Karelian, Komi-Permyak, Eastern Oromo, Trinidadian Creole English
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from many resources like Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Gboard – the Google Keyboard is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.