Fitbit Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (2.60) of Fitbit for Windows 10, Windows 11 (64 bit and 32 bit) directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of Fitbit
File Name: Fitbit
App Version: 2.60
How To Install Fitbit on Windows PC
To install Fitbit For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Fitbit full version on your Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 PC and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Fitbit “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Fitbit on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Fitbit Features and Description
Fitbit App Preview
The free Fitbit app is designed to work with Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
– Wirelessly SYNC your Blaze, Alta, Alta HR, Charge 2, Flex 2, Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, Aria, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
– Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
– Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
– LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
– LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
– COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
– ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
*Bug fixes and performance improvements
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from many resources like Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Fitbit is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.