Danale Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (5.9.4) of Danale for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of Danale
File Name: Danale
App Version: 5.9.4
How To Install Danale on Windows PC
To install Danale For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Danale full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Danale “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Danale on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Danale Features and Description
Danale App Preview
Danale Technology Co.,Ltd, A World Leading P2P & Cloud Service Provider.
1. Danale, Internet Your IP Device.
2. Connections and services for IP camera/NVR/DVR have never been simpler.
3. Watch your video wherever you go.
4. Plug-and-Play，so easy it sets itself up.
5. Unique dynamic encryption, security guaranteed.
How to Use
1. Sign up a Danale account.
2. Log in.
3. Click ‘Add Device’ and follow the instruction to add your Danale-supported device. (If you do not have one, please click ‘Discover’ on the log in page to watch our public live videos).
4. Enjoy wonderful watching experience!
1. Fix bug
2. Optimize application fluency
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from many resources like Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Danale is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.