Cloud Gallery for Windows – Download Latest version (1.4.34) of Cloud Gallery for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Cloud Gallery for Windows
File Name: Cloud Gallery
App Version: 1.4.34
How To Install Cloud Gallery on Windows 10
To install Cloud Gallery 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Cloud Gallery full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Cloud Gallery “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Cloud Gallery on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Cloud Gallery Features and Description
Cloud Gallery App Preview
Cloud Gallery is a lightweight app that provides a smooth experience for browsing your Photos and Videos with ease, plus more
With Cloud Gallery, you can:
ORGANIZE YOUR PHOTO GALLERY
• Filter by Albums, photos, or videos.
• Add tags and search with ease.
• Places: locate your photos and videos on the map.
• A Separate view for your favorite photos and videos
• Easily share groups of photos and videos from your gallery, with just a tap!
• Share with ease to all of your favorite social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, Vine, WhatsApp, G+, Line, Kakao, WeChat, Viber, and more.
BACKUP PHOTOS & VIDEOS TO THE CLOUD (The cherry on top)
Never worry about losing your precious photo and video memories when you replace your lost or damaged phone.
With our complimentary G Cloud Backup app, you can save all your photos, videos, contacts, call logs and messages to a secure cloud. Download now for FREE (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genie9.gcloudbackup)
Worried about your gallery in Android 5.0?
Don’t worry [Problem Solved] – our gallery is Android 5.0 ready on all devices including Nexus 4 and Nexus 5.
– Intelligent tagging to organize your gallery and search for anything with ease
– Places to view and group the exact location of where you have taken your photos
– Up to date material design.
– List thousands of pictures in a flash, find new pictures instantly
– Fully integrated with G Cloud backup app to backup all your photos and videos to the cloud
– View your Photos and Videos
– Share on social media with ease
– Play Videos
– View everything, only photos, only videos, favorites, by tag, or by location
– Optimized for large screens, such as tablets
– View all your cloud photos scattered on multiple devices from a single location
– If you have any questions or issues, please contact [email protected]
– No apps from Play Store can modify the external SD card in KitKat (Android 4.4), this is Google’s limitation.
– Long press a thumbnail to enter multi-select mode.
Minor Bug fixes
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Cloud Gallery is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.