Cloud Console for Windows – Download Latest version (22.214.171.124) of Cloud Console for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Cloud Console for Windows
File Name: Cloud Console
App Version: 126.96.36.199
How To Install Cloud Console on Windows 10
To install Cloud Console 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Cloud Console full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Cloud Console “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Cloud Console on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Cloud Console Features and Description
Cloud Console App Preview
Google Cloud Console helps you manage your services running on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) directly from your Android phone or tablet:
* Stay connected to the cloud and check billing, status, and critical issues.
* Create your own custom dashboard to produce an overview of your GCP services.
* Monitor the state of your Compute Engine and App Engine resources with the ability to SSH into your VMs.
* Access to Cloud Shell to perform any Google Cloud (gcloud) operation.
* View and respond to incidents, errors, and logging.
We plan to ship new features regularly and continually improve your user experience. Please give us your feedback in the app by tapping the menu button in the upper-left corner, selecting “Help & feedback”, and then “Send feedback”.
You’ll notice a new look & feel that should be familiar if you use other Google apps. You can now quickly navigate to the dashboard, resources, monitoring and permissions using the new navigation on the bottom of the screen.
Along with it, we also made bug fixes and performance improvements that further improves your experience while using the app.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Cloud Console is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.