Bridge by NeuralPlay for Windows – Download Latest version (4.21) of Bridge by NeuralPlay for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Bridge by NeuralPlay for Windows
File Name: Bridge by NeuralPlay
App Version: 4.21
How To Install Bridge by NeuralPlay on Windows 10
To install Bridge by NeuralPlay 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Bridge by NeuralPlay full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Bridge by NeuralPlay “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Bridge by NeuralPlay on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Bridge by NeuralPlay Features and Description
Bridge by NeuralPlay App Preview
Looking for a fun, challenging Bridge game? Let NeuralPlay’s AI challenge you!
• Play rubber bridge, duplicate teams, or practice with matchpoint scoring.
• Unique double dummy solver providing six levels of computer AI play.
• Support for Standard American Yellow Card (SAYC, five card majors), Two Over One Game Forcing, and ACOL (four card majors, weak notrump) bidding.
• Bidding and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
• Bid and play checker. Compare your bid or play with the computer’s as you play!
• Bidding explanations. Tap a bid for an explanation.
• Claim the remaining tricks and NeuralPlay’s double dummy solver will verify your claim.
• Review the play of the hand at the end of the hand. Resume play from any point during the review.
• Not sure about the play of a hand? Step through an approximate double dummy solution!
• Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game.
• Replay hand.
• Custom hand characteristics. Play deals with your desired distribution and point count.
• Achievements. Challenge yourself to accomplish them all!
• Leaderboard. Climb to the top of the leaderboard as you win!
• Share interesting hands with your friends.
• Deal editor. Create and edit your own deals. Modify deals that you have played from the Deal Database.
• Deal Database. As you play, the deals you play will be added to your deal database. Review, replay, and share deals you have played.
• Save a human readable record of your bidding and play of a hand in the Portable Bridge Notation format (PBN). Open a PBN file for play review.
Enjoy many features to learn and practice bridge, including:
• Bidding practice. Compare your bidding to the NeuralPlay AI’s bidding.
• Card play practice. The NeuralPlay AI will automatically bid the hands.
• Double dummy play. Play the hand open against NeuralPlay’s double dummy solver.
• Choose specific types of hands you would like to practice (notrump, strong two clubs, etc.).
• Choose the bidding conventions you would like to play with. Just learning? Choose to play a mostly natural bidding system.
Supported bidding conventions include: Stayman, Jacoby Transfers, Takeout Doubles, Negative Doubles, Fourth Suit Forcing, Jacoby Two Notrump, Michaels Cuebid, Unusual Two Notrump, Blackwood, Roman Key Card, Gerber, Strong Two Clubs, Weak Twos, Splinter Bids, Gambling Three Notrump, Landy, and Cappelletti (Hamilton).
We are continuing to develop and improve NeuralPlay Bridge. We welcome all your feedback. Please contact us at [email protected]
• New Statistics. Statistics now track: declarer successes, declarer failures, slam contracts, suit contracts, notrump contracts, and more.
Thank you for your suggestions and feedback!
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Bridge by NeuralPlay is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.