Bookshelf Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (4.4.2) of Bookshelf for Windows 10, Windows 11 (64 bit and 32 bit) directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of Bookshelf
File Name: Bookshelf
App Version: 4.4.2
How To Install Bookshelf on Windows PC
To install Bookshelf For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Bookshelf full version on your Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 PC and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Bookshelf “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Bookshelf on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Bookshelf Features and Description
Bookshelf App Preview
Use Bookshelf to download and access books on your Android phone or tablet. Read your books online or offline, search across your full library, and create notes and highlights to help you study.
• Download books to your device for easy online or offline reading.
• Simple, user-friendly navigation and a clean reading experience.
• Search inside your book for a term or phrase.
• Select text to create notes or highlights from your mobile device.
• Tap to open figures, view captions, and pinch to zoom.
• Use text-to-speech to listen to your textbooks read aloud.
• Sync your bookmarks, current reading position, and all of your notes and highlights between your Android device, desktop, and Online Bookshelf apps.
• Android 5.0+
Minor bug fixes.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Bookshelf is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.