AnTuTu Benchmark Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (7.1.1) of AnTuTu Benchmark for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of AnTuTu Benchmark
File Name: AnTuTu Benchmark
App Version: 7.1.1
How To Install AnTuTu Benchmark on Windows PC
To install AnTuTu Benchmark For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download AnTuTu Benchmark full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” AnTuTu Benchmark “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play AnTuTu Benchmark on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
AnTuTu Benchmark Features and Description
AnTuTu Benchmark App Preview
AnTuTu benchmark is the most popular Android smartphone and tablet benchmarking app in the world!.
☆ Over 100,000,000 users
☆ Benchmark app used during Google I/O 2014
☆ No.1 benchmark app, used as an industry standard by leading technology companies and hardware review sites.
With the Click and Go test suite, Antutu will comprehensively test all aspects of a device, including CPU, GPU, UX, Memory and more. Each item is individually assessed and given a score. These scores can be uploaded to the Antutu database, and then used to rank your device among all other Android devices.
New features in Antutu Benchmark V7.0:
1. New designed 3D test scenes, Refinery and Coastline.
2. New UX tests that better reflect real-world use cases.
3. New score proportion.
4. One tap to verify your device.
5. In-depth device info about battery temperature, battery level, and CPU load changes.
Get your Antutu benchmark score and ranking! Compare and share with your friends!
Why do you need to download a separate Antutu 3DBench App?
1. The separate Antutu 3DBench app is to avoid re-downloading 3D part when version updated. Save your mobile data!
2. To test the 64 bit CPU and UX performance we need a seperate Antutu 3DBench app.
The Antutu benchmark score of your device is mainly defined by your hardware configuration, but can also be influenced by other elements, including system mode, current device temperature, running apps and more. The score may vary slightly every time you test.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/antutulabs
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/antutulabs
For any suggestions or feedback, we hope to get your great ideas via email : [email protected]
(1) Fixed an issue of home screen displaying incorrect CPU temperature.
(2) Fixed an issue that caused smartphone brand name to appear empty.
(3) Fixed an issue that caused incorrect display of CPU core count.
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from many resources like Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
AnTuTu Benchmark is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.