AllCast Free Download for Windows – Download Latest version (184.108.40.206) of AllCast for Windows 10, Windows 11 (64 bit and 32 bit) directly from this site for free now.
Download Full Version of AllCast
File Name: AllCast
App Version: 220.127.116.11
How To Install AllCast on Windows PC
To install AllCast For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download AllCast full version on your Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 PC and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” AllCast “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play AllCast on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
AllCast Features and Description
AllCast App Preview
AllCast lets you send photos, music, and videos on your Android to your TV!
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon FireTV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet – Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State – Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States – Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock – Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage – Play from SD Card
Read Phone State – Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts – Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials – Log into Google Drive
Superuser – Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
Fix Fire TV issues caused by recent Fire TV update
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
AllCast is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.